Chart Correction Request
Parkview Health patients can now request chart corrections using the electronic request form within their Parkview MyChart account. Requests for corrections cannot be submitted through the MyChart mobile app at this time.
If you do not yet have a MyChart account, you can easily create one on the MyChart website by clicking the orange Sign Up Now button.
Our goal is to have your chart correction updated within 30 business days, but due to volume of requests received may take up to 60 business days.
- Once logged into MyChart, click the Visits icon in the menu along the top of the screen, then click Appointments and Visits.
- Select the visit you would like to submit a chart correction for, then click the submit a chart correction request link at the top of the screen.
Mail or Fax
1. Download and complete the Request for Amendment of Health Information form.
2. Send complete and signed form via a secure email, if possible, as email transactions are not encrypted and may be viewed by a third party to HIM-Chart-Correction@parkview.com
3. Mail or fax the completed and signed form to our centralized HIM location:
Parkview Hospital Randallia
Attn: HIM Data Integrity
2200 Randallia Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Please allow 30 business days for completion of a chart correction request. Please note that it can take up to 60 business days as allowed by law.
Visit a Parkview Health location
Come into any of the following Parkview Health locations to fill out your request in person.
Our Health Information Management department office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please allow 30 business days for completion of a chart correction request. Please note that it can take up to 60 days as allowed by law.
Release of Information
Parkview Health allows patients to request copies of their medical records via mail, fax, MyChart, or in person at any Parkview Health hospital location. Click here for more information.