WABASH, IND. – Oct. 19, 2023 – Parkview Wabash Hospital and the Parkview Center for Healthy Living invite area residents in need of lab testing to sign up for Check-Up Day at the hospital Saturday, Nov. 4.
Check-Up Day makes it convenient to obtain common lab tests at a reduced cost. The event will take place from 7 to 9:30 a.m. in Classrooms A and B on the first floor.
Participants have a choice between two blood test packages.
- The Green Package includes a lipid profile and glycohemoglobin A1C for $50.
Also, any of these tests can be added for an extra charge:
- Comprehensive metabolic profile (CMP), $25
- Complete blood count (CBC), $15
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), $30
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) for men, $30
- The Diamond Package includes the two tests in the Green Package PLUS the four optional tests listed above for a total cost of $115. The Diamond Package can also be purchased without the PSA for $100.
Individuals who choose either wellness package can also add any of these additional tests:
- Iron, $15
- Vitamin B12, $25
- Vitamin D, $40
Either wellness package requires a 10- to 12-hour fast before the appointment. During fasting, it is OK to drink water to avoid dehydration and take regular medications as prescribed. Questions may be directed to 260-266-6500.
Apart from the wellness packages, three single tests are available. Fasting is not required for these tests:
- Glycohemoglobin A1C, $30
- TSH, $35
- PSA, $35
Pre-registration is required
Participants must register for a Check-Up Day event in advance by calling 260-266-6500. Make sure to leave a voicemail if a Parkview Center for Healthy Living team member is unavailable to take your call. Payment must be made in advance by credit card only.
For questions about which lab test options may be appropriate for you, please talk with your medical provider.
Information on this event and other Check-Up Days can also be found at parkview.com/checkupdays.
The hospital is located at 10 John Kissinger Drive, just off U.S. 24 in Wabash, Indiana.