Plan your visit
Parkview Hospital Randallia is here to provide quality care to our community.
Parkview Hospital Randallia is a tobacco-free campus. No tobacco use of any kind is permitted – inside or outside – on our property. Parkview’s decision to go tobacco-free is our ongoing commitment to a healthier work environment and to a better experience for our patients and their families. For more information and resources regarding tobacco cessation, please visit www.in.gov/itpc.
Cell phone use may be restricted in some areas of the hospital due to possible interference with biomedical equipment.
Below, we hope you find some resources that will help you during your time here, whether as a patient or visitor.
Entrances and hours
Entrance 1 – Off of Randallia Drive
- Open Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Sunday 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Nearest services include Laboratory & Diagnostic Imaging Services, Bridgeways, Wound Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, 2 Surgical, 4 Medical, 5 Medical, ICU and Sleep Center.
Entrance 2 – Off of Randallia Drive (near Helmke Drive)
- Currently only open to outpatient physical therapy patients.
- Nearest services include Outpatient Physical Therapy, Family Birthing Center, and Inpatient Rehabilitation.
Entrance 4 – Off of Carew Street
- Open Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Nearest services include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and General Surgery.
Guests visiting the hospital from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. should use the Emergency Department entrance off State Blvd.