Ways to Help
We are humbled by the outpouring of support from our communities. From the hundreds who came out to pick up mask-making kits to citizen-lead prayer and worship in our parking lots, we are grateful for the many ways the region has rallied to support Parkview Health.
If you would like to join in support your community and Parkview’s co-workers, here are some ways you can help:
- Support your community’s healthcare services by giving to the Greatest Need Fund
- Support our co-workers by donating to the Coworker Emergency Fund
- Say “thank you” to a healthcare professional with a gift in their honor, or a with a note of encouragement
- The American Red Cross is in critical need of blood donations as COVID-19 is causing serious shortages in blood supply. Visit redcrossblood.org for information on how you can donate.
Food Donations & More
If you are interested in donating food, our team will match you with the hospital and department in greatest need and contact you to schedule delivery or pick-up of your donation.
Email email@example.com with the information listed below to get started:
- Your county
- How many individually wrapped or pre-packaged meals you'd like to donate
- Types of items & restaurant preparing
For the safety of our coworkers, all items must be individually wrapped and cannot be homemade. Ideas of approved items:
- Boxed meals
- Individually wrapped sandwiches (Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, etc. all do this well)
- Individually wrapped cookies
- Snack bags of chips, popcorn, etc.
- Granola Bars
- Individual cards of encouragement
- Art from children and adults
We can no longer accept donations such as pizza, boxes of donuts, boxes of cookies, etc.
Virtual Art Gallery
NACS celebrates Parkview Health Heroes.
Thank you, your generosity heals!