Give to Noble
When you give a gift to the Parkview Noble Foundation, 100% of your gift stays in Noble County and helps fund programs and innovations at Parkview Noble Hospital.
Here are just a few things that gifts from donors like you have recently made possible:
- A new and innovative Pediatric Therapy Lending Program
- A more home-like environment for Hospice patients and their families that includes soft lighting, a family message board, personal journals, music, and more.
- Newborn ALS mannequins to practice the latest respiratory and other neonatal care techniques.
- Renovation of the MRI room to bring the latest technology to our community.
- The Karen Denney and Shirley Traster Nursing Scholarships.
- The Medication Assistance Program (MAP), providing access to essential medications to uninsured and underinsured patients.