Whitley County & Surrounding Areas
For more than 60 years, Parkview Whitley Hospital has provided quality healthcare. This legacy of service to our patients, their families and friends continues with the help of Parkview Whitley Hospital Foundation. Generous gifts through the Foundation are used for the continued improvement of hospital equipment, education, programs, services and training, ensuring top-quality care is provided to our patients.
Generosity in Whitley County
- The Medication Assistance Program provides short-term access to emergency medications for patients unable to pay.
- Gifts to the Special Touch Fund provide car seats, transportation assistance for patients through Whitley County Transit, and many other non-medical needs that arise during a hospital stay.
- Donations to the Bev Goss Nursing Scholarship honor her wish to support the educational goals of local nurses.
- Donations have purchased updated equipment for Parkview Whitley Rehabilitation patients.
- Follow this link for more stories of how your generosity is put to work in Parkview hospitals.
Parkview Whitley Foundation Events
Correspondence should be addressed to:
Parkview Whitley Foundation
1260 East State Road 205
Columbia City, IN 46725