Wabash County & Surrounding Areas
Parkview Wabash Foundation plays an important role in supporting the health and wellness of individuals and families of Wabash County. Charitable donations made to the Foundation help enhance the quality of care available to the community and supports services at Parkview Wabash Hospital which help build a healthier tomorrow for the people of Wabash.
Generosity in Wabash County
- Gifts to the Parkview Wabash Medication Assistance Program provide short-term access to emergency medications for patients unable to pay.
- Donations to the Parkview Wabash Mammogram Charity Program provide non-insured, low-income county residents with potentially life-saving mammograms.
- Generosity helped provide new x-ray equipment for the operating room.
- New wheelchairs and transport chairs were provided to both the inpatient and outpatient areas.
- Donations to Parkview Wabash Foundation provide community education programs that support wellness.
- Generous gifts to the Healing Arts program provided music, art and pet therapies for Parkview Wabash Hospital patients and co-workers.
Parkview Wabash Foundation Events
Parkview Wabash Foundation Board of Directors
Correspondence should be addressed to:
Parkview Wabash Foundation
10 John Kissinger Drive
Wabash, IN 46992