LaGrange County & Surrounding Areas
Parkview LaGrange Hospital has provided medical care to your friends and neighbors for almost 60 years. Throughout the hospital’s history, Parkview LaGrange has been dedicated to providing excellent patient care to every patient, every day. Parkview LaGrange Hospital and Parkview LaGrange Foundation work together to create a healthier community through generosity.
Charitable donations from individuals and organizations, through Parkview LaGrange Foundation, support continued improvement of the hospital’s services, facilities, equipment and programs that promote health and healing. Every gift through the foundation supports quality healthcare. We invite you to partner in the healing work of generosity through a gift to the Parkview LaGrange Foundation.
Generosity in LaGrange County
- The Medication Assistance Program (MAP) provides short-term access to emergency medications for patients unable to pay.
- Two-way Electronic Intensive Care Unit cameras were purchased to allow patients to receive consultations from health specialists throughout the region.
- Charitable donations have purchased pediatric distraction kits and age-appropriate toys to decrease the stress and anxiety of children during their hospital stay.
- Gifts through Parkview LaGrange Foundation support ongoing certification and advanced training for health professionals, including the Rural Trauma Team Development course.
- Parkview LaGrange Foundation donors supported the installation of a half-mile public walking track on the campus of Parkview Lagrange Hospital.
- Follow this link for more stories of how your generosity is put to work in Parkview hospitals.
Parkview LaGrange Foundation Events
Parkview LaGrange Foundation Board of Directors
Correspondence should be addressed to:
Parkview LaGrange Foundation
207 North Townline Road
LaGrange, IN 46761