Huntington County & Surrounding Areas
Parkview Huntington Hospital continues a proud tradition of nearly a century of top-quality healthcare. Charitable giving has been an important part of that success.
Today, this legacy of service to our patients, their families and friends continues through the generosity of local donors. The hospital’s not-for-profit status means that gifts to Parkview Huntington Foundation support quality patient care and healing. All gifts are used for continued improvement of hospital facilities, equipment, programs, services, education and training.
Generosity in Huntington County
- Gifts to the Family Birthing Center and Pediatrics Fund have been used to prepare Huntington County parents for their birthing experience, through training and materials in the Childbirth Education Class.
- Memorials and donations made to the Parkview Huntington Home Health and Hospice Fund have provided resources and supported services that comfort Hospice patients and their family members.
- Exercise and therapy equipment, ranging from recumbent bicycles to ankle weights, has been provided for patients by gifts to the Rehabilitation and Wellness Fund.
- Outfitting three ambulances with state-of-the-art hydraulic assist gurneys.
- "Spirit of Service Scholarship" awards.
- Gifts to the Special Touch Fund meet many unexpected needs patients face during their hospital stay.
- Follow this link for more stories of how your generosity is put to work in Parkview hospitals.
Parkview Huntington Foundation Events
Correspondence should be addressed to:
Parkview Huntington Foundation
2001 Stults Road
Huntington, IN 46750