Allen County & Surrounding Areas
Parkview’s mission is to provide quality health services to all who entrust their care to us. Fulfilling this mission is possible, in large part, through ongoing relationships with supportive donors. All gifts to Parkview Foundation help ensure that Parkview provides excellent care to every patient, every day. Your gifts help fund expansion of patient care services, community-based programs, state-of-the-art technology, and continued education of our staff at Parkview Regional Medical Center, Parkview Hospital Randallia, Parkview Behavioral Health and throughout the Parkview Health system.
Generosity in Your Community
- Donations to Parkview Home Health & Hospice fund music and massage therapies for patients approaching the end of life as well as support services for their family members.
- Donors funded the purchase of state-of-the-art medical training manikins. This simulation technology allows Parkview’s clinical staff to improve their patient care skills in clinical situations without risk to patients.
- The Medication Assistance Program provides short-term access to emergency medications for patients unable to pay.
- Follow this link for more stories of how your generosity is put to work in Parkview hospitals.
- Download the latest Parkview Allen Foundation Newsletter.
Parkview Foundation Events
Parkview Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
Correspondence should be addressed to:
10622 Parkview Plaza Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46845