Dr. Brett Gemlick/Dr. James E. Albright Scholarship
Students must meet the following qualifications for consideration:
- Each nominee must be nominated by a Parkview Sports Medicine athletic trainer and ultimately be approved by the PSM Working Committee.
- Each PSM high school may nominate up to three students from their high school. Club athletic trainers may nominate up to three students from their club.
- All nominees must be a current PSM high school or club student and participating in or working with, at least one sport their senior year of high school, with a GPA of at least 3.2/4.0 or 9.0/12.0.
- To be considered, nominees may not have a family relation to PSM and/or school administration or athletics.
- All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of Parkview Sports Medicine.
- Completed application, two (2) of the provided recommendation forms, 4-5 high quality photographs of yourself participating in athletics or extracurricular activities and the consent form must be submitted by Friday, February 21, 2020. The recommendation form and consent form need to be downloaded, filled out and sent with your application and photographs. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. NO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- All applications must be typed and emailed to Amberly Mallon between January 20, 2020 and February 21, 2020. Failure to submit your forms in this format may result in your application not being considered.
- The Dr. James E. Albright Parkview Sports Medicine Excellence Scholarship is made possible by the generosity of donors through the Parkview Foundation. Three or more scholarships of $2,500 each can be distributed over four years to local high school athletes.
- Proof of college enrollment is required annually before a scholarship is awarded.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- If possible, awards will be presented during a Scholarship Banquet.
Parkview Sports Medicine is an equal opportunity network providing educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability.
Download and print the following forms. Completed forms should be sent along with your application and photographs.
Send your completed application and all other required materials to Amberly.Mallon@parkview.com.