Parkview Hospital Randallia
Parkview is dedicated to reinvesting throughout the region by providing services and hospital programs that improve the health of our community.
Donate your time as a volunteer.
We are temporarily not currently accepting volunteer applications due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please check back at a later time.
Thank you for your support of Parkview patients, staff and providers.
You have an opportunity to participate in that mission by volunteering. Positions, such as medical, technical and administrative support staff, are available to complement the interests, abilities and schedules of volunteers.
Volunteering enables you to:
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Develop new skills
- Strengthen your resumé
- Explore new areas of interest
- Be involved in causes you care about
Interested in being a Parkview volunteer?
Volunteers at Parkview provide invaluable time, talents and services to our patients, their family members and guests by providing excellent hospitality and service. At Parkview, you may choose from among various opportunities in patient-care and clerical areas, as well as our gift shops and many other areas. Parkview Volunteer Services adds other opportunities as new programs and positions are developed. We’ll continue to search for an assignment that's just right for you. Job training is provided.
Volunteer applicants must be at least 18 years old and are asked to:
- Complete a volunteer application
- Provide two references
Applicants who are chosen to become Parkview volunteers are asked to:
- Attend an interview and an orientation
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Comply with local, state and federal agency requirements
- Comply with hospital regulations
- Wear a Parkview volunteer uniform
- Wear a Parkview photo identification badge
Besides the satisfaction of helping others and learning new skills, our volunteer staff enjoys other benefits, such as a recognition celebration during volunteer week.
Other volunteer privileges include:
- A meal voucher on the day of volunteering. Volunteers receive the same discounts as employees in the hospital cafeteria.
- A free annual flu shot.
- Various tokens of recognition and celebration.
- Use of Parkview’s outpatient pharmacy.
For more information, contact:
Supervisor, Volunteer Services