FORT WAYNE, IND. – SEPT. 8, 2022 – Current or future healthcare professionals can learn more about career opportunities at the upcoming Parkview Career Expo for Clinical Professionals. The expo will be open 3-6 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14, at the Parkview Mirro Center for Research & Innovation, 10622 Parkview Plaza Drive, Fort Wayne.
“If you’re an experienced clinical professional, you’re a healthcare student, or you’re just exploring new career opportunities, this expo is for you,” said Jeffrey Rice, director, Talent Acquisition, Parkview Health. “No matter your title, every clinical professional at Parkview makes a difference in the lives of our patients and our community. Now is your chance to learn how your career path might lead you here.”
More than 50 different clinical departments from across the health system will be represented at the expo. These departments will share information about career opportunities for multiple clinical roles, including:
- Nurses (RNs and LPNs)
- EMTs and paramedics
- Rehab therapists, including physical, occupational and speech therapists, as well as athletic trainers
- Lab scientists/phlebotomists
- Clinical therapists and case workers
- Respiratory therapists and polysomnography (sleep study) technicians
- Radiology technologists, ultrasound technicians, CT scanner technicians, MRI technicians and diagnostic medical sonographers
- Pharmacy technicians
- Surgical technicians
- Patient care technicians
- Mental health technicians
- Emergency care technicians
- Medical assistants
Expo visitors will be able to meet key leaders, participate in on-site interviews, and learn about Parkview’s culture and employee benefits. Participants can also enjoy hors d'oeuvres and register to win an iPad.
To learn more about career opportunities with Parkview Health, visit parkview.com/careers.