University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Mo.
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minn.
Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Rehabilitation
Board Certified, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Board Certified, Pain Medicine
Board Certified, Independent Medical Examiners
Board Certified, National Board of Medical Examiners
Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
American Osteopathic Association
Indiana State Medical Society
Dr. Schreier is a physiatrist with multiple board certifications, including the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Osteopathic Board of Rehabilitation Medicine, and the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners and Pain Medicine. For over 25 years, Dr. Schreier has been providing expert and compassionate care to patients suffering from musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. His success is based on a multi-discipline use of rehabilitation, pain management, state of the art interventional pain procedures, physical medicine consultations and electromyograms (EMGs).
Dr. Schreier emphasizes a functional restoration approach, educating the patient while providing the tools and resources needed to manage their conditions. The goal is to reduce or eliminate problems to decrease the possibility of recurrence.
Dr. Schreier’s Specialties and Expertise:
• Active rehabilitation treatment
• Americans with disabilities act issues
• Functional capacity evaluations
• Ergonomic training
• Individualized programs
• Personal and work place injuries
• Job conditioning
• Pain management programs
• Physician-directed EMGs
• Physician-directed neuro diagnostics
• Research studies
• Therapeutic injections for spasticity
• Work certification determination
• Independent medical exams
Interventional Pain Management:
• Spinal and peripheral injections
• Epidural steroid injections – cervical, thoracic and lumbar
• Botox – musculoskeletal and upper motor neuron disorders
• Myofascial trigger point injections/occipital nerve blocks
• All peripheral joint injections and synvisc joint injections
• Face nerve blocks/radiofrequency nerve ablation
• Peripheral nerve blocks and paravertebral blocks
• Myofascial and prolotherapy injections
• Lumbar sympathetic ganglion blocks
• Spinal cord stimulators
• MRI comparing
• Epidural scar tissue lysis procedures
• Other state-of-the-art procedures
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Parkview Physicians Group - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation offers accurate and state-of-the-art treatment regimens including Therapeutic Rehabilitation, Pharmacology and/or Interventional Pain Management. Thus helping our patients to be treated quickly, with less pain, expense or the need for invasive surgeries.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Procedures, Independent Medical Examiner, Electromyography and Nerve Connection Studies