Integrative Nutrition: Eating Right for Life
An 8-Week Starter Program for Weight Loss
Please join Lou Ann Binkley, RN and Nutrition Coordinator for PPG Integrative Medicine. She will provide support through weekly education and group-coached sessions that provide accountability and help you stay on-track to achieve your weight-loss goals.
The program will be held on Tuesday evenings starting in September 2014:
September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28, November 4
(Size limited to 10 participants)
5:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Weigh-in
6:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. - Lessons learned: recipes and helps shared
1. Doing Your Carbs Right- Fill Up on Fiber
2. Dumping The Sugar-Give Your Plate Your Full Attention
3. Pump Up The Volume-Importance of Fruits and Vegetables
4. Healthy Protein to Build Strength and Endurance- Never Skip
5. Menu Planning and Grocery Shopping- Keep It Simple
6. Eating Out without Pigging Out
7. Healthy Snacks and Beverages
8. Make Room For Fun Activities-Learning To Manage Stress
Additional helps provided include weekly food diaries, recipes, shopping lists and Dr. Ann Kulze’s book, Weigh Less for Life: 21 Key Strategies To Lasting Weight Loss, 2013.
Cost: $225 for 8 weekly sessions to jump start your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Whether you are looking to develop a healthier lifestyle or fine-tune nutritional habits, our 8 week starter program for weight-loss; Integrative Nutrition: Eating Right For Life Program, is designed to help you succeed.
To get registered, please contact:
Nutrition Counselor: Lou Ann Binkley RN 260-672-6597