Parkview LaGrange Hospital, a not-for-profit, community-based hospital, has been providing medical care to your friends and neighbors for almost 60 years. Throughout the hospital’s history, Parkview LaGrange has been dedicated to meeting the medical needs of residents in LaGrange County and surrounding communities.
Together with Parkview LaGrange Hospital, the Parkview LaGrange Foundation works to create a healthier community through philanthropy, volunteerism and community support. Charitable gifts to the Parkview LaGrange Foundation support programs and services that are greatly valued by our patients and contribute toward their good health. All donations remain in LaGrange County for continued improvement of the hospital’s services, facilities, equipment and programs such as the Safe Slumber program, which educates parents about safe sleeping conditions and provides newborns with sleep sacks to prevent accidental suffocation.
Often healthcare’s impact on our lives is taken for granted − unless we are in crisis. A gift to the Parkview LaGrange Foundation can help ensure that services are available when needed. Some donors choose to celebrate a medical success with a gift to the foundation.
We invite you to give to the Parkview LaGrange Foundation because you care about this community. Your children were born here, a grandparent lives here and your neighbor’s life was saved here.
Individuals and businesses may choose to direct gifts to these current areas of support:
- Area of greatest need, an unrestricted fund to meet a broad array of patients’ needs
- Medication Assistance Program (MAP) for emergency medication vouchers for those who do not have resources or medication benefits to cover the cost of medications
- Special Touch Fund for non-medical, emergency needs during hospital visits
- EMS Fund, which supports the needs of the Parkview LaGrange EMS
- Parkview Home Health & Hospice
Visit the Parkview Foundations site to make a gift and learn more about opportunities to give including our special events.