The Physicians Specialty Clinic of Parkview Huntington Hospital is comprised of various specialty physicians from nearby communities who visit our clinic on a regular basis, allowing patients to be treated locally for a variety of services in suites 110, 200 and 220 of the John B. Kay Medical Office Building, which is attached to Parkview Huntington Hospital. The physicians treat patients locally and provide a variety of services.
- Audiology – hearing problems / aids
- Cardiology – heart doctor
- Myoview stress test
- Gastroscopy / EGD
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology – kidney doctor
- Neurology – brain / nerves doctor
- EMG / nerve conduction study
- Oncology / Hematology – cancer / blood doctor
- Otolaryngology – ear, nose, throat doctor
- Physical medicine – pain doctor
- Pulmonology – lung doctor
- Rheumatology – arthritis doctor
- Urology – bladder / prostate doctor
Parkview Huntington Hospital
Physicians Specialty Clinic
Suites 110, 200 and 220
2001 Stults Road
Huntington, IN 46750.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment or for additional information regarding a specific physician, call (260) 355-3150.