Parkview Huntington Hospital’s medication infusion unit is available for administering outpatient medications that are not able to be given at home, and other services.
What we provide
- Four semi-private infusion stations, each with a television and a guest chair
- Staffed by an RN
- Located close to the Emergency Department for unexpected emergencies
- Lab draws performed in department for convenience
- Snacks and meals
- Aranesp / Procrit injection and routine labs
- Venofer (iron) infusions
- Remicade and Orencia infusions
- Reclast — once yearly treatment for osteoporosis
- Boniva — every three month osteoporosis treatment
- Antibiotic therapy
- TB testing
- Blood / platelet transfusion
- Dressing changes
- Central lines blood draws and routine care, including routine flushing and dressing changes
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointment times and length of treatment depend on treatment to be received.
Fax: (260) 355-3514