For your convenience, we provide several registration options. The registration process requires that you share personal information necessary for nurses, physicians and hospital staff to deliver care. The information you provide – whether by phone, on line or in person – will be kept completely confidential. And with our web security, you can be confident that your online information will be protected.
Use Online Patient Registration to establish your personal account and use our online registration services.
Pre-register by phone
Parkview Health Scheduling
(260) 373-8944 or (877) 880-0014
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday or Sunday, 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Register in person
You will need to have insurance cards, driver’s license and all other relevant information ready to present to the registration representative. Consent for treatment and insurance benefits assignments must also be signed at registration.
All patients staying at Parkview Hospital Randallia must wear ID bracelets because proper identification is essential to safe and quality care. If you are the parent of a hospitalized child under 18, you will be given an ID bracelet to match your child’s bracelet. Please wear your ID bracelet until after discharge from the hospital.
If you have questions or need assistance, our hospital staff is here to help you. Staff members can be identified by the Parkview badges they wear.
Safety and security
Please keep these guidelines in mind to make your stay with us as safe and secure as possible:
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum and leave valuables (jewelry, credit cards and cash amounts greater than $10) at home.
- Weapons are not permitted in the hospital.
- Give any medications you bring with you to your nurse for safekeeping. You may also send the medications home with a family member/friend.
- Always wear footwear when out of bed.
- Leave personal articles (curling irons, hair dryers, radios, etc.) at home, if possible, to avoid fire hazards and interference with medical equipment.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Please read about your rights and responsibilities as a patient.