Parkview Regional Medical Center
A new medical facility to better serve the community for generations to come
The new state-of-the-art Parkview Regional Medical Center brings all the best facility design and healthcare technology to the region. Providing a home-like atmosphere for patients and families, the center offers the best clinical advances available. More than 40 teams of hospital leadership and staff assisted in the design of the patient care areas
So, what is state-of-the-art about our new facility? Our all-private patient rooms, work areas, patient beds and monitors are equipped with “smart” technology. This means that our care is more efficient, allowing us to spend more time at the bedside with you. Smart, indeed.
- Equipped with nurse tracking and call system that allows caregivers to be located and signaled when needed.
- Furnished with adjustable lighting in every room that is customizable by you.
- Equipped with over-bed lifts in every room. This allows patients to be moved in and out of their beds more safely.
- Adorned with televisions that are interactive and can deliver educational health content based on the patient’s specific needs.
- Equipped with swinging “boom” arms that keep equipment off the floor. They are attached to the ceiling, so they can be easily moved for easier access to the patient.
- Can detect side rail positions and the height of bed to ensure safety of the patient. Will alert caregivers if the safety parameters aren’t met.
- Equipped with the ability to weigh patients.
- Furnished with top-of-the-line therapeutic mattresses to provide patients with supportive, comfortable care.
- Will soon be connected directly to the patient’s electronic medical record. This will allow for faster, more efficient updating.
- Deliver food, medicine, linens, supplies and equipment throughout the facility.
- Travel wirelessly down hallways, elevators and employee corridors. Robots will halt progress if a person or obstacle is in their path.
- Communicate with people they pass. They even say, “Excuse me” when entering occupied elevators.
- Allow employees to focus more on the patient by saving them time and energy.
24-Hour Emergency Department
Critical Care Unit
Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
Women’s & Children’s Hospital
Parkview Cancer Center
Parkview Heart Institute
Parkview Ortho Hospital
Parkview Outpatient Center
Medical Park 2 Office Building
Medical Park 11 Office Building
Learn more - Download Fact Sheet.
- 446-bed regional health center
- All private rooms
- Specialty centers for heart, cancer and orthopedics
- Helipad for Samaritan helicopter
- Full-service 24/7 ER with board-certified emergency physicians
- Critical care and surgery with improved patient flow areas for patients, families and medical staff
- Verified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
- Conference and education space
- Physicians’ office buildings
- Ample room for future expansion
- Ronald McDonald House®