Parkview Women’s Health Center is a comfortable retreat for women of all ages who want to create a healthier lifestyle. From personalized consultations with nurses to health screenings, support groups and massages, the Center offers numerous activities for busy women, including cooking and exercise classes.
Trained staff members provide wellness and health information that enables you to be proactive with your health decisions. Staff members share their passion for holistic and provide comprehensive plans for each patient, as well as offer an array of services that promote mind, body and spirit health.
To learn more, become a member or schedule an appointment, call (260) 672-6500. Services, products and programs include:
- For nursing moms — Lactation consultation and Medela® breastpumps, creams and breastfeeding accessories
- For mothers-to-be and new moms — Celebrate the moments of motherhood as you learn vital health information from expert speakers and share your own stories
- Massage services — Licensed massage therapists are specially trained in a wide range of massage techniques, including Swedish, hot stone, seated, Bellanina® Facelift Massage, massage for people living with cancer, pregnancy massage, infant massage and more.
- Consultations with nurse practitioners — Seek the trusted opinion of a nurse clinician in confidence
- Prevention — Personal wellness profiles and screening tests
- Exercise classes
- Skin care — Luxurious, anti-aging skin care products by L’ATHENE
Medela® breastpumps, creams and breastfeeding accessories are a trademark of Medela, Inc.
Bellanina® is a trademark of Bellania Institute.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Bella Cleansing Facial
- Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Bellanina® Facelift Massage
- Infant Massage Instruction
- Massage for Expectant Moms
- Newborn Massage Instruction
- Relaxation Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
Bellanina® Facelift massage is a registered trademark of Bellanina Institute.
- Monthly information mailed to all members
- Financial planning
- Extensive lending library
- Computer and Internet accessibility
- Clinical staff support group and private discussion groups
Need a local health professional as a speaker for your next meeting? Let us help. Parkview Women’s Health Center collaborates with local healthcare professionals, social service organizations, businesses and others who want to share their knowledge and expertise. Call the Parkview Women’s Health Center at (260)672-6500 for more information.