Vincent J. Coda, DPM
Vince J. Coda, DPM, speicalizes in podiatry and foot and ankle surgery. Committed to excellent service, Dr. Coda works closely with other physicians in Noble, Steuben and LaGrange counties to provide the latest podiatric procedures and treatments.
Dr. Coda offers a wide range of corrective outpatient services at the office, hospital or clinic. Services include:
- Podiatric procedures and treatments
- Corrective bone surgery
- Warts, bunions or ingrown toenail removal
- Heel spurs and hammer toe correction
- Soft-tissue lesion removal and more
In addition to surgical options, Dr. Coda and Associates offers custom-made prescription orthotics — shoe inserts molded to fit your feet and provide comfort. Inserts can improve foot movement or compensate for uneven leg length. Orthoses may be used alone or as follow-up treatment to a surgical correction.
About Vincent J. Coda, DPM
Dr. Coda earned a Doctorate of Podatric Medicine and Surgery (DPM) from Illinois College of Podatric Medicine in Chicago and received his surgical training at South Bend Osteopathic Hospital, South Bend, Ind. Dr. Coda is board certified by the American Board of Lower Extremity Surgeons and the American Academy of Pain Management.
Dr. Coda has been recognized for efforts that include:
- Former president of the Indiana Podiatric Medical Association
- Indiana delegate to the Midwest Podiatry Conference
- Former president of Midwest Podiatry Conference
- Diplomate of the American Board of Disability Analysts
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
Locations and Hours:
For your convenience, you may schedule an appointment at one of three northeast Indiana locations by calling (260) 347-2833 or (800) 782-FOOT (3668).
410 E. Mitchell St., Kendallville, IN
Parkview LaGrange Hospital Specialty Clinic
207 N. Townline Road, LaGrange, IN
3250 Intertech Dr., Angola, IN