Dr. William Collis joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1995 after completing his cardiology training at St. Louis University. He specializes in the fields of echocardiography and nuclear cardiology.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honorary Society
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Voted Most Outstanding Teacher at the Indiana University School of Medicine, Fort Wayne
- Co-author of multiple scientific papers
- Primary investigator on various research studies through the Parkview Research Center
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Indiana University
- Graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine
- Completed his residency at the Indiana University Medical Center
- Completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the St. Louis University Health Science Center, serving as chief fellow
- Board certification in cardiovascular disease
- Reading historical fiction
- Coaching youth sports, especially baseball