Dr. Eric White joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1996 upon the completion of his cardiology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin. He has been active in clinical and interventional cardiology since he joined the practice.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group -- Cardiology in 2011.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the peer-review board at Parkview Hospital
- Reviewer for the Journal of Echocardiology
- Co-author of several scientific articles
- Earned a bachelor’s degree with Highest Distinction in molecular biology from Vanderbilt University
- Earned the John B. Hickam Award–Outstanding Graduating Student in Internal Medicine at the Indiana University School of Medicine
- Completed internship and residency in internal medicine at the Indiana University Medical Center
- Completed a cardiology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin
- Board certification in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology
- Mountain climbing
- Running marathons and triathlons
- Watching his children play tennis and soccer