Dr. Stephen Brown joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1990 after completing his cardiology training at Indiana University. He specializes in the fields of interventional cardiology, including coronary and carotid stenting, as well as balloon valvuloplasty treatment of mitral and aortic valve disease.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Winner of the Charles Kenner, MD, Memorial Award in Internal Medicine at Indiana University in 1990
- Recipient of the House Staff Teaching Award at the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1986
- Recipient of the CIBA Award for Outstanding Community Service at the University of Iowa College of Medicine in
- Co-author of multiple scientific papers
- Earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame
- Received his medical degree from the University of Iowa
- Completed his internal medicine residency at Ohio State University
- Completed a cardiology fellowship at the Indiana University Krannert Institute of Cardiology
- Served as emergency room physician at Tipton County Hospital
- Board certification in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology
- Enjoying family activities
- Following Iowa Hawkeye sports