Dr. Linda Landin joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 2001 after private practice in internal medicine in Indianapolis. She is especially interested in risk-factor modification and women’s health and venous disease.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians
- Private internal medicine practice 1980-2001
- Staff member at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, Ind. 1980-2001
- Earned bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from Indiana University
- Received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine
- Completed internship and residency in internal medicine at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis
- Board certification in internal medicine
- Home decorating and planning
- Women’s health initiatives
- Keeping her husband and sons organized