Dr. Kevin Kelly joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1983 after completing his cardiology training at University of Iowa Hospitals. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology and coronary intervention.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- \Attending physician, University of Iowa, Invasive Cardiology
Service and Clinical Electrophysiology Services, 1982–1983
- Chairman of the cardiology section at Parkview Hospital, 1995–1999
- Chairman of the medicine department at Parkview Hospital, 2000–2001
- Founder of the task force to implement the first responder program in the Fort Wayne Fire Department
- Vice chairman of the board of Three Rivers Ambulance Authority, 2003–2004
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology, honors program, from Ohio State University
- Graduated cum laude from the Ohio State University School of Medicine
- Completed institutional research fellowship at the University of Iowa Hospital
- Granted the Associate Investigator Award from the veterans hospital at the University of Iowa
- Board certification in cardiovascular disease and in cardiac electrophysiology
- Whitewater kayaking
- Supporting and promoting environmental causes