Nurse practitioner Joyce Fisher joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 2001. Her special interests in cardiology include electrophysiology and management of congestive heart failure patients.
Fort Wayne Cardiology joined Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International–Honor Society of Nursing.
- Member of the American College of Nurse Practitioners.
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Member of the Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses of Indiana.
- Active participant in clinical research studies through Parkview Research Center.
- Received diploma in nursing from Lutheran Hospital School of Nursing.
- Graduated with highest honors from University of Saint Francis, receiving her Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Graduated with honors from Ball State University’s Master of Science in Nursing program.
- Completed post-master’s-degree Family Nurse Practitioner Program at Ball State University.
- Completed Family Nurse Practitioner board certification.
- Spending time with family and watching her son play baseball, soccer, and basketball