Nurse Practitioner Jill Diedring joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 2001 and worked as a nurse extender for 8 years. She completed her NP certification program in 2008.
Fort Wayne Cardiology joined Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of the Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International-Honor Society of Nursing
- Recived a diploma in nursing from Parkview-Methodist School of Nursing
- Received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2003
- Earned a Master of Science in Advanced Practice Nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2008
- Completed Family Nurse Practitoner board certification in 2008
- Spending time with family and watching her son play tennis and baseball
- Walking her dogs in the park
- Travel and art museums