Dr. Fred Doloresco joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1984 after completing his cardiology training at the University of Iowa. He specializes in interventional cardiology and pacemakers.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Past president of the Fort Wayne Medical Society
- Attendee of multiple interventional cardiology conferences
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Earned bachelor’s degrees in psychology and chemistry from St. Louis University and the University of Missouri at Kansas City, respectively
- Graduated from the University of Missouri School of Medicine
- Completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the University of Iowa Hospitals
- Completed his cardiology fellowship at the University of Iowa Hospitals
- Served as chief cardiology fellow at the University of Iowa Hospitals
- Board certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease