Dr. David Schleinkofer joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1997 after completing his cardiology/electrophysiology training at the University of Oklahoma. He specializes in the areas of general cardiology and electrophysiology, including ablation and device implantations.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Chief of cardiology at Parkview Hospital, 2000–present
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Co-investigator on multiple completed and ongoing electrophysiology device trials
- Co-author of multiple scientific papers
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from Indiana University
- Earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from Washington University
- Completed residency in internal medicine at Washington University
- Served as chief resident at Jewish Hospital, Washington University
- Completed general cardiology and electrophysiology training at the University of Oklahoma
- Served as chief cardiology fellow, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Board certification in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and cardiac electrophysiology
- Using computer technology to improve healthcare delivery
- Spending time with his wife and children
- Exploring genealogy and collecting comic books