Dr. Charles Presti joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1990 after completing his cardiology fellowship at Indiana University School of Medicine and serving three years on the faculty at the University of Texas, San Antonio. His interests are in the fields of echocardiography, cardiac computerized tomography, and valvular heart disease.
Fort Wayne Cardiology became a member of Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the American Heart Association and the American Society of Echocardiography
- Assistant professor of medicine/cardiology at the University of Texas, San Antonio
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in physics and chemistry from Butler University
- Graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine
- Completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Indiana University Medical Center
- Completed his clinical and research fellowship at Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Board certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease
- Listening to music
- Traveling with family