Nurse practitioner Ann Rademaker joined Fort Wayne Cardiology in 1996 and worked as a nurse extender for eight years. She finished her certification program and completed a year as a nurse practitioner in endocrinology before returning to Fort Wayne Cardiology in 2005.
Fort Wayne Cardiology joined Parkview Physicians Group in 2010 and changed its name to Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology in 2011.
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Member of the Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses of Indiana.
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International—Honor Society of Nursing.
- Member of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
- Received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Ball State University.
- Earned a Master of Science in Advanced Practice Nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Completed AANP certification as Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Spending time with her husband and sons
- Following a regular exercise program, along with a food plan designed for a healthy life