If you are experiencing a problem – or trying to help someone important to you who is in crisis – don’t try to “go it alone.” We can help you access the specific type of assistance you need.
Simply call the Access Center at (260) 373-7500 or (800) 284-8439, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our dedicated assessment specialists can answer your questions, provide recommendations and help arrange care.
Parkview Behavioral Health’s Access Center provides:
- Free, confidential assessments (Beacon Street facility)
- Services specific to the needs of children, adolescents, adults and seniors
- Information and referrals
- Admission assistance
- Insurance verification and pre-certification
- Financial counseling (in conjunction with inpatient treatment)