The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all people who want to reduce the risk of complication from influenza receive an annual flu vaccination.*
Parkview Home Health & Hospice is providing seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccinations for people age 18 and older. Parkview Home Health & Hospice will host flu and pneumonia vaccination clinics throughout October.
* The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices promotes vaccination as a method of reducing preventable diseases in the United States.
Parkview LaGrange Medical Office Plaza, 207 N. Townline Rd., LaGrange
- Saturday, Oct. 15, 8 – 11:30 a.m.
Noble County Public Library, 813 E. Main St., Albion
- Monday, Oct. 17, 9 – 11 a.m.
Limberlost Public Library, 164 Kelly St., Rome City
- Monday, Oct. 17, Noon – 2 p.m.
Ligonier Sports and Recreation Center, 520 W. Union, Ligonier
- Monday, Oct. 17, 3 – 5 p.m.
Kendallville Public Library, 221 S. Park Ave., Kendallville
- Tuesday, Oct. 18, 9 – 11 a.m.
The Lamplighter, 240 Angling Rd., Kendallville
- Tuesday, Oct. 18, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Davis Mercantile, 345 N. Morton St., Shipshewana
- Saturday, Oct. 29, 9 a.m. – Noon
For more information, contact Parkview Home Health & Hospice at (800) 292-9894.