In the case of outpatient rehab, patients typically live independently, with family members or in a community setting such as a senior living facility.
Patients may seek outpatient rehabilitation for:
- Continued recovery following trauma, hospitalization and inpatient rehab
- Continued recovery following surgery (such as joint replacement)
- Rehabilitation for a work- or sports-related injury
- Therapy to slow the progression of symptoms in a degenerative illness
- Therapy to address developmental delays or disabilities present at birth
Rehab may be performed in either a hospital or a freestanding facility in the community.
Parkview offers outpatient rehabilitation services in Fort Wayne at these locations:
Parkview Outpatient Therapy at Parkview Hospital
Parkview Outpatient Therapy at the Parkview YMCA
Parkview Pediatric Outpatient Rehab
Parkview offers outpatient rehabilitation services in a community near you.