Do you want something better for your family?
Parkview LiVe, the YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne and the Cole Center Family YMCA are committed to change the health of our region by providing wellness resources for families. Your family can get in shape with the help of the LiVe Weight Management program. We will give you the facts and support you need while on your journey towards weight loss and a healthier life.
What are the benefits?
- Group classes taught by trained nutrition and fitness professionals
- 45 minutes of nutrition education and 45 minutes of fun physical activities at each class
- Complimentary YMCA memberships for the entire program
- Receive recipes, menu planners, best websites, tips on eating awareness and more
- Learn the fundamentals of creating an active household
- Help improve your child’s body image and acceptance.
How do I sign up?
Pick a class (listed below) and sign-up printing and sending in your form (link to form—attached) or calling (260) 373-7998. The cost is $50 per family. Scholarships and payment plans are available.
Check-in begins at 6:15 p.m. Class ends at 8 p.m.
Mondays, from Jan. 28 to March 18, at the Jorgensen and Renaissance Pointe YMCAs
Mondays, from April 8 to June 3, at the Renaissance Pointe YMCA
Tuesdays, from April 9 to June 4, at the Parkview YMCA
Mondays, from June 17 to Aug. 5, at the Parkview YMCA
Mondays, from Sept. 16 to Nov.4, at the Renaissance Pointe YMCA
Tuesdays, from Sept. 17 to Nov. 5, at the Parkview YMCA
Parkview and the Y have formed a collaborative partnership to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve.