The Parkview Outpatient Center on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus brings together a variety of healthcare services under one roof – from lab work and imaging to same-day surgery and visits to specialists’ offices.
The latest technologies
At the Parkview Outpatient Center, you’ll receive care that meets the same high standards and uses the same innovative technology as in a hospital setting.
- State-of-the-art surgery suites and outpatient surgery services
- Specialists on-site, including surgeons and a pediatric radiologist who is specially trained and board-certified in diagnostic imaging for children
- Laboratory services
- Voice-recognition radiology service, which allows your physician to access diagnostic reports from another location within 24 hours
- ATU Clinic
- Colonoscopy, endoscopy, lithotripsy and other procedures
- State-of-the-art digital imaging equipment:
- 64-slice CT scanner
- Nuclear medicine
At your service
With so many capabilities all in one place – and friendly, expert, efficient service – the wait time between diagnosis and treatment can be shorter. Because your time is valuable, you may pre-register and complete pre-admission testing to enhance efficiency on the day of your scheduled appointment.
If you need to have lab work done and don’t have time to call ahead, don’t worry. The lab at the Parkview Outpatient Center serves walk-in patients. And Parkview’s focus on service excellence means that your wait for a blood draw or other test will only be a few minutes.
Parkview Outpatient Services
- Registration 266-9010
- Pre-admission Testing, EKG 266-9020
- Laboratory 266-9030
- Diagnostic Imaging 266-9045
(X-ray, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound)
- ATU Clinic 373-3965
Premier Surgery Center 266-9070
Parkview Colon Screening Clinic 266-9085
Parkview Kidney Stone Center 266-9070
Free parking is provided at Entrance 3.
Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to noon
Pick up a quick snack or relax with a beverage from the Hideaway Café coffee bar in the lobby seating area. The café offers Seattle’s Best Coffee® products as well as juice, tea and other beverages, sandwiches, fruit, light breakfast and snack items. Soft drinks are available from a vending machine in the lobby.
Weekdays, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Parkview Outpatient Center
11141 Parkview Plaza Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
Seattle’s Best Coffee® is a registered trademark of Seattle Coffee Company, an affiliate of Starbucks Corporation.