Parkview Health & Fitness Center offers a variety of fitness programs and services for individuals at a wide range of fitness levels. Our professionally trained staff and certified instructors will work with you to develop personalized programs that meet your needs.
- Three free training sessions with a certified exercise specialist
- Two free body-composition assessments per year
- Routine blood pressure screens and an oxygen saturation assessment
- Group exercise classes (approximately 20 classes are offered per week)
- Senior Stretchers classes
- Personal training*
- Fitness clinics including Facercise®* and
*An additional fee is charged.
Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Take the first step
Stop by Parkview Health & Fitness Center today for a free tour. A staff member is available to answer health- and wellness-related questions and provide information on programs. To maintain your fitness level, exercising three times a week is recommended. To become a member, call (260) 373-4151.
Facercise® is a registered trademark of Carole Maggio Facercise.
Nautilus® is a registered trademark of Nautilus, Inc.
StairMaster® is a registered trademark of Nautilus, Inc.