Parkview Health is a seven-hospital healthcare system with 7,500 employees in northeast Indiana.
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci Robotics for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center.
As northeast Indiana’s healthcare leader, our employees exemplify the values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility, Teamwork and Stewardship. Our corporate culture embraces the diversity of employees, physicians and patients within each facility.
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Certified Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health hospitals:
- Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne, including:
- Parkview Heart Institute
- Parkview Ortho Hospital
- Parkview Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Parkview Cancer Center
- Parkview Outpatient Center
- Parkview Hospital Randallia, Fort Wayne, including
- Parkview Behavioral Health
- Parkview Huntington Hospital, Huntington
- Parkview Noble Hospital, Kendallville
- Parkview LaGrange Hospital, LaGrange
- Parkview Whitley Hospital, Columbia City
Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
Fort Wayne Schools
Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
Director of Physician Recruitment
(800) 727-8439, ext. 33610.
Fax: (260) 266-1456
Physician Opportunities with Parkview
The following are current physician opportunities available within the Parkview Health Service Area.*
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Physician – For not-for-profit hospital network that provides medical care to all patients including the indigent, homeless, and uninsured, provide and maintain family or specialized medical care practice. Must have M.D. or foreign equivalent, Board Certification in Family Medicine, and Indiana Licensure. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Send resumes to Attn: L. Hatfield, Parkview Health, Job Number 0008, 11109 Parkview Plaza Dr., Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- Family Practice with or without OB
Auburn, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Huntington, NW Ohio
- General Internal Medicine, Columbia City
- General or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Hospitalists (multiple positions)
Job Description: For not-for-profit hospital, provide primary, secondary, and acute care to all patients including the indigent, homeless, and uninsured. Biweekly 7 day rotations of alternating 12 hour shifts (or alternating, biweekly 7 day/12 hour shift rotations). Must have M.D. or foreign equivalent, Indiana Licensure, and Board Eligibility for Internal Medicine.
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine/Peds
- OB/GYN for NW Ohio, Columbia City/Huntington Indiana, Kendallville/LaGrange Indiana (full time or part time
- Orthopedic Surgeon for Parkview LaGrange Hospital
- Palliative Care Medical Director
- Pediatric Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Walk-in Clinic/Urgent Care
*All positions require BE/BC and none qualify for J-1 Visas.