Professional Research Consultants Inc. (PRC), a nationally recognized healthcare marketing research firm, conducted the Parkview Community Health Survey. PRC hosts the data and reporting for community-wide access through its data portal, www.PRCEasyView.com.
Through this site, you will be able to:
- View the results of the 2007 Community Health Survey.
- Segment survey findings by county, demographics (e.g., age, gender, poverty status, etc.), response characteristics (e.g., overweight adults, smokers, adults with asthma, etc.) or combinations thereof.
- View, download and/or print the full report generated for this study.
- View, download and/or print the PowerPoint presentation file.
- Compare survey results with the 2001 and 2003 Parkview health survey findings.
Instructions for accessing the site and the data:
- Log on to www.PRCEasyView.com using the following user name and password.
User Name = Parkview
Password = health
- Under My Studies select the 2007 Parkview Study, then select Reports. You may choose the PowerPoint presentation or the pdf file of the full report.
- Another option under My Studies is to select the study then select Results. You will be able to view the actual survey questions and segment survey findings by demographics or response characteristics or a combination thereof.
- If you need assistance or have any difficulty accessing this site, please contact Jill McAllister, Community Health Improvement, at (260) 373-7982.