Parkview Noble Hospital is hosting a Friends and Family 5K run/walk on Saturday, September 11, 2010 starting on the Parkview Noble campus. The event is open to runners and walkers of all ages and begins at 7:30 a.m. The race is a new event for Parkview Noble Hospital and is being held in conjunction with the hospital’s annual community health fair and picnic, scheduled for the same day, beginning at 9 a.m.
Participants will enjoy a scenic route along local area streets, the Parkview Noble Hospital Health Walk trail and hospital campus.
Registration fees received no later than September 1 are $15. After September 1, fees are $20. Participants registering by September 1 receive a patriotic red, white and blue 5K T-shirt.
To print a registration form.
To receive a form, contact Christina Blaskie at (260) 347-8140 or Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org. Race day registration and check in begins at 6:30 a.m.
Medals are awarded to men and women in seven age categories.
Post-race activities include:
• Parkview Noble Hospital’s annual community health fair and picnic from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Reduced-cost blood tests from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Children’s activities from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Free picnic-style lunch from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Landing of the Samaritan helicopter is expected at the event around noon. Visit crew members and tour the helicopter.
For more information about the race, health fair or picnic, contact community relations at Parkview Noble Hospital at (260) 347-8161 or email@example.com.